American Idol

With hard work and God’s help you can break through the fear and realize your potential.

Un-known’s compete in a singing competition with the hopes of being crowned the American Idol.

Many of us have a hidden talent lurking inside of us, just waiting for the right opportunity to showcase it. It may be a professional talent (bookkeeper), or a theatrical talent (singing or acting), a caregiver talent (a good listener), or even a practical talent (great cook). Without relying on God to show us where this talent should be used, we may wonder aimlessly trying to find our way.

There are doors opening and closing around us all the time. Keep tuned to God’s channel to realize when you should walk through a door. Can you use your talent to honor God? More than likely, if God has given you a special ability, He intended for you to honor Him with it, by blessing or helping others.

Amos was a shepherd who listened to God’s voice and ultimately became a prophet. When God’s plan comes together for your life, a euphoric feeling will bubble up inside of you and spill over to your loved ones. Listen and act on God’s prompting, finding your place in life is a miraculous sensation.

But Amos replied, “I’m not a professional prophet, and I was never trained to be one. I’m just a shepherd, and I take care of sycamore-fig trees. But the Lord called me away from my flock and told me, ‘Go and prophesy to my people in Israel.
Amos 7: 14, 15

Dear Lord, I know you have great plans for my life. I commit to looking to You for help each day, I will talk to you and read Your word to prepare me for the path you have designed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment